…. and what other way to get all excited about is it than a nice wishlist?
I pretty much have the things I want to get to live the life I want. I definitely am not a (too) fancy or bohemian person.
My list is quite practical (sort of) and I would rather call it a medium term to buy list:
1. a Parker pen. So pretty and perfect this pen is that I need one to keep my writing stylish and because my pen (mysteriously) disappeared into darkness.
2. Ikea box set. I really need to organize all my stuff and also get rid of the old broken boxes. (http://www.ikea.com/ro/ro/catalog/products/00240095/#/60240097)
3. Some Huawei P7 covers
4. A really really nice weekly planner for 2015 (http://store.moleskine.com/rou/en-gb/catalog/detail/2015-agenda-12-mesi-settimanale-orizzontale-nera/20150weekly0black?ic=ibrAEQ%3D%3D)
5. A case for my writing instruments (http://store.moleskine.com/rou/en-gb/catalog/detail/case-black/case?ic=Saqj5A%3D%3D)
6. Some document organizers like Bebop.
So, this is THE wishlist for this Christmas. What about yours?